Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Hello November

Well, somehow time has kept on ticking and we made it to November.  There is not much to report in this blog post. 

On Friday the 1st I went to the district office and hung up the Art Masterpiece displays in the board room.  I had a few helpers because it's really hard for me to lift my arms, which was required to hang the paper on the boards. 




I went to Target after to buy half and half.  This was in the refrigerator case next to the half and half.  Look at all of the nogs!  What a time to be alive! 

Michael and I ate pumpkin pie for dinner that night. 
We worked on taking down all of the Halloween decorations on Saturday the 2nd.  Then Michael and I went on a date that night.  Spencer took our picture.  I wasn't ready and my hand was moving to fix my hair.  I thought it looked funny. 

Better 

Drinks before dinner.  Drinks with dinner too.  

I out up most of the Thanksgiving decorations on Saturday, but finalized them and took pictures on  Sunday.  Of course there will be an entire post towards the end of the month, but here's your sneak peek.  


No comments: