Saturday, November 23, 2019

A Thankful Home- 2019

I took a ton of pictures this year.  I won't say a lot, but you can just scroll and enjoy.

The outside.

We had rain this week and both turkeys fell over.  I re-staked them for their photo shoot. 
This turkey windsock is really old, and has held up really well.  I'm positive we had it before Spencer was born. 




Inside the front door

Looking across the entryway



The little white sign is new

Looking across the living room

I wanted to make sure you saw both sides of the runner.  Important stuff here people. 




The candle holders on the right are old, but the rest is new.  I'm really happy with it. 

It put candy in both of these containers.  Michael's been happy with it too. 

Snoopy fabric for the table!

It's taken years, but I finally found a turkey pillow that was pretty, inexpensive, and the correct size. 

Yoda had candy for Halloween, a pumpkins for Thanksgiving.  After we get through an entire year with him I'll do a collage of each holiday/month.  He'll probably just have potpourri for months that don't have holidays. 

The hanging leaves by the dining room have been a pain in the ass.  They fall constantly and get tangled with each other.  I'll have to come up with a new plan next year. 

This turkey is old, but I finally found a good spot for him.

This is just the best.  I love it so much. 



Left server



Right server

Coat closet.  I recently cleaned it out.  I should have taken a picture of the inside too. 

The bench in the hallway

The left door to the master bedroom

Hallway bathroom

The bird shelf in the hallway was almost the same as Halloween,

I just added a turkey! 


On the kitchen island

Kitchen


Family room


I have no idea where I put the pictures that normally hang on this board.  Ooops.



The frames are new.  They were $4 each and I just printed free art to put in them. 








And that's it.  That's our thankful home.  I was really happy with it this year. 

No comments: