Sunday, October 6, 2019

Bye September, Hello October

On Sunday the 29th I asked Spencer to pick up his room.  He had the NERVE to walk over to his door, wave at his room and ask what I wanted him to pick up.  He was confused about what he needed to do.

A beautiful sunset that evening.  
We had spent a big chunk of the day decorating the house.  It was done by that evening.  Of course I will do a post with all the decorations, but here's a sneak peek.  


I bought this backdrop at Target and I took it to work on Monday the 30th.  My idea is to take a picture of each kid with it.  

I had one of the kids take my picture too, but you can tell I'm crouching.  
I was just as shocked as everyone else to discover school picture day was that day.  Seriously, every single person that works there was surprised because there was no announcement. 
I had bought this fabric to use as a tablecloth and I put it on the table on Tuesday the 1st.  Now that I know that one yard of fabric perfectly covers this table, get used to a lot of holiday fabric. 

On Wednesday the 2nd I stopped at Target after work to buy a light bulb for a lamp at work. I had taken a picture of it so I knew what I needed.  
Then I texted the rest of the list to Michael to get at the grocery store.  I only show you these pictures because they were the only two pictures I took that day.  Apparently it was a slow day.  
I met the kids and Michael at Jason's deli for dinner after I left work and they left piano lessons on Thursday the 3rd.
After dinner I went to Marshall's where I found this awesome Scooby Doo shirt.  I asked Michael to take a picture of it, and then is what he did. Very funny Michael.  

That's better! 
I have been taking pictures of my post-chemo hair growth every month on the 4th, so I did those on Friday.  This is a sneak peak because I'm going to do a separate post with all of the pictures since June.  Now that my cancer is public on the blog, I can show you!

I sent those pictures to my oncologist and then I sent her one of my new wig.  Just kidding, it's the wig for my Halloween costume.  

We had a busy weekend so that will be next.  Or the hair post.  One of those will be next, I promise. 

No comments: