Thursday, June 22, 2017

All the Father's Day pictures

This is the first year ever that I didn't have to go to Hobby Lobby to buy a new plain white t-shirt for one or both of the kids before taking these pictures.  Progress!  I also decided that I'm not ever going to paint the letters.  Even though they sit in a cabinet for all but five minutes a year, they are starting to show a little bit of wear and tear and I think it will be fun to watch the letters age as the kids do too. 

Here we go.

The D-A-D pictures

2017

2017

2017

2017

All the years


Father and sons on Father's Day

2017

All the years without year labels

All the years with year labels

I Love You More Than Pictures

Elliott loves Michael more than Super Mario 3-D World.

Spencer loves Michael more than Harry Potter

2017

And the old ones:

2014
(milk and Star Wars)

2015 
(Dillard's and Super Mario)

2016
(chocolate chip pancakes and the Super Mario 3-D World/ the Wii-U)

No comments: