Monday, August 8, 2011

Hide N Seek

Do you remember when I wrote a post about Ginger having 5 beds?  It was a long time ago, so I forgive you if you don't. 

Well, we've added to the collection since then.  Ginger now has 7 beds.  She has so many beds I couldn't even fit them into one collage.

So, you would think that a dog with so many beds would relish sleeping on them. 

No.  Not so much.

Most days this is where Ginger can be found:
She's on that couch so much that we put a sheet on it to protect the world from her shedding.

The other night (Friday night to be exact) I walked into the living room looking for her.  I expected to find her on her beloved couch.

Not there.

Do you see her?
Now?
7 beds. 

The dog has 7 beds.  And she went and made herself cozy on a blanket that Spencer shoved behind the chair months ago and we've been too lazy to pick up.

I'd also like to point out that Ginger crawled out after about 30 minutes suffering from heat stroke and passed out on the tile where it took her an additional 30 minutes to recover.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Does she ever sleep in any of her 7 beds?

Natalie said...

Yes. She sleeps on all of her beds frequently. The 2 that are outside are more "winter" beds, but she'll lay on them for a few minutes in the summer. The pink one with bones and the red/tan striped ones are her favorites.

Natalie said...

P.S. I meant pink one with paw prints, not bones. I was looking at that bed 1 foot away while I wrote that too. Jeesh.

Krista said...

There must be something about corners - Mia loves them too!