Saturday, July 3, 2010

Holiday Decorations: The 4th of July Edition

I love decorating with red, white and blue in the summer. It's fun for 2 reasons. #1) It's the only holiday where the is a long decorating break before (since Easter) and a long time after (until Halloween). #2) It's a refreshing change after the pastels of spring and before the yellows, browns and oranges of Fall.




A basset hound wearing an Uncle Sam hat? Sign me up. It's so cute I can barely breath.

This gel cling was surprisingly difficult to put up.

Like how I matched the antibacterial hand gel to the candle holder in the bathroom?

Outdoor decorations



The next time I decorate it will be with pumpkins and leaves and witches. That's crazy!

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

You truly have more holiday decorations than anyone I know. It's awesome.