Thursday, July 8, 2010

Faker

Spencer was running around the house and tripped on something. He skinned his toe. He bled. We have a strict "no band-aid unless you're bleeding" policy in this house. He was pretty tickled that he got an actual band-aid since they are a rarity.

We fixed him up in the bathroom. Then he started walking down the hallway- pressure on his heel, bracing his body weight with the wall. I asked him if he needed a cane or perhaps a motorized wheelchair. What a big faker.

3 comments:

Maryellen said...

Hahahaha! I love it!!!

chelsea said...

Where do they learn that?!? I love it!
Spencer's toe will be in my prayers. I hope it pulls through.

Karen said...

So glad you saved this gem to post while you're on vacation :) Also love the naked ones from earlier in the week!