Friday, July 9, 2010

Arizona to Vermont

So. How obvious was it that my last 5 posts were pre-written and scheduled to post while we were on vacation? Did I fool anyone?

We've been in New England for the last 10 days. Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine, specifically. We got home tonight and I downloaded over 500 pictures. I'm going to blog about each and every one. Well, not really, but I am going to blog about a lot of them. Since I don't want to write and you don't want to read about 10 days of vacation all at once, I'm going to do one day at a time.

Day 1. Travel Day. We flew from Phoenix to NYC and then NYC to Burlington. It was Spencer's 1st plane trip. He did great.

Of course he had Mickey Mouse and Little Einsteins to keep him company.I was shocked, but Spencer actually slept for about 1/2 an hour from NYC to Burlington. I had to edit myself out of this picture because Michael failed to mention to me that I had major fat face.

Are you ready to go on this journey with us? Check back daily (duh, you should check daily anyway) for the 2010 equivalent of a boring vacation slide show but with my witty comments thrown in for good measure.

3 comments:

Maryellen said...

I'm excited for the recap. I need to learn how to crop myself out of pictures. I too have major fat face at times. Especially if the picture gets some of my profile in it or if the person is taking the picture from under me.

Jennifer said...

I don't think I have ever really taken a picture where I didn't have major fat face!

chelsea said...

So glad travel day went well! Can't wait to read the rest...