Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PLEASE HELP and PLEASE PRAY

PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR DOG


Name: Ginger
Breed: Beagle
Gender: Female
Colors: Yellow and White
Missing since between 4 and 5 pm on Tuesday, March 9th.
She has a microchip, but was not wearing her collar.
Please call 480-857-2208 or 480-495-1105
CASH reward offered for her quick and safe return

_________________________________________________________________

We are absolutely devastated. We had a big storm yesterday and it blew our backyard gate open. Ginger ran away without her collar. I don't ask for prayers often, but would you please pray that she comes home safely. We have distributed 200 of the flyers you see above. I have posted her as missing on every website I can find. We have notified the microchip company and they have flagged her in the system. I am too upset to talk. Please just pray.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Natalie-
My heart just hurts for your sweet family. I will keep all of you in my prayers and I send hugs your way.

The Yager Family said...

Oh i just know she'll make it home, with stories to tell! Prayers and hugs heading your way...

Maryellen said...

I will definitely pray for you and your family.