Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Transportation Day Part III

Sigh.  Spencer and Michael went to Transportation Day without me.  And they had fun.  And Spencer didn't seem to miss me.  Sigh.  I am already looking forward to taking 5 year old Spencer and 14 month old Elliott in 2013.  I'm already planning the cute pictures I will take of them on the school bus.

Since I wasn't there this year I have no funny stories to tell.  Even though they enjoyed themselves, Michael and Spencer, being boys, were pretty vague on the details.  You can always review Transportation Day 2010 here and Transportation Day 2011 here if you want some of my commentary.  All I can offer this year are labels.

In the back of the ambulance
Fire Truck

Golf Cart
Police Motorcycle
Back of Police Car
I only condone Spencer sitting here on Transportation Day.  At no other time in his life should he be here.
City Bus
Truly Nolan Limo
Sea-Doo
Construction Vehicle

Garbage Truck
School Bus
Michael and Spencer saw Karen, Bernie and Tyler while they were there.  Michael took Bernie and Tyler's picture in the school bus. They didn't even know he was doing it.  Michael is a stalker.
Helicopter
Just for fun:


Oh, and in the interest of being fair:  A little Elliott.  Baby boy finished his nap all by himself in the rock n play on Monday.  It was in the bathroom from when I took a shower that morning (and he layed in it SCREAMING), so I left it in there for his nap.  I actually had to wake him up because it was time to eat.


4 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like fun...

Mom said...

Glad that Michael and Spencer had a great time. Next year will be better. You will be there as a whole family. Love the picture of Elliott. Mom

Jeannette said...

Rock 'N' Play Success! :)

I love how excited the woman in the helicopter with Spencer is. Hilarious. :)

Cat said...

Props to Michael for remembering to take pictures. :)