Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ginger's Birthday

Tomorrow is Ginger's made-up birthday. March 10th is the day we adopted her 3 years ago, so we decided it would also be her b-day. The vet thought she was about 5 when we got her, so Ginger turns 8 tomorrow.

This was taken on the day we brought her home.

This was Saturday. Not much has changed in 3 years.In honor of Ginger's birthday, Spencer and I made her some doggie biscuit cookies.
The ingredients included flour, powdered milk, egg and bacon grease. Mmmm mmmm mmmm.I think it's only appropriate for a beagle to chew on a basset hound cookie on her birthday.We're going to the zoo tomorrow. Ginger can eat her zoo animal cookies and think about how we abandoned her on her special day. After all the cookie making we took some Glamour shots of Ginger.

Now I have some new pictures to use on my banners.

1 comment:

The Yager Family said...

Awww crap now I feel guilty for forgetting MY Ginger's birthday. And, I mean, I really FORGET when it is. I think it is March too. Or April?

Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day? If you do and you blog it, I have a post with link all ready to go...