Saturday, September 12, 2020

The start of September

 

I ha an appointment with my radiation oncologist on Tuesday, September 1st.  It was a routine six month follow-up, but my first time there since COVID.  They had an automated thermometer that scanned my forehead temp just by standing in front of it. 

I wore a dress to the office, but changed into a robe in the exam room.

My doctor thought my robe was a stylish wrap dress, which totally proves my theory that a wrap dress is just a socially appropriate robe. 

 


A little gift I gave my doctor.  There was soap and lip gloss inside. 


I used the Baby Yoda mug for my coffee on Wednesday, September 2nd. 

I ended up going into work that day just to pick up paychecks.  I stopped at Jo Ann's Fabric on my way back and saw these incredibly awesome Halloween Wreaths.  I want every one.  I bought none. 





I had an appointment with a neurologist to get nerve conduction testing done on my arm on Thursday, September 3rd.  

My nerves are fine, but the lymphedema in my arm is causing all sorts of issues. 

I had seen this meme on Instagram earlier in the week.  When I looked at Owen Wilson I seriously thought it was me because of the hair.  

So, I had to do a side-by-side!


I took my monthly hair pictures on Friday, September 4th. 





These are Sep 4, 2019 to Sep 4, 2020.





After those pictures I changed my shirt and went to my six-month follow-up with my oncologist.  It was the third cancer related appointment of the week. 

I had this stitch family made for her and gave it to her. 

She loved it!

I stopped and got a coffee when I left the appt and then went to three grocery stores. 

Despite this oppressive heat. 

My parents came up from Tucson that evening to spend the weekend with us.  There were matching wine glasses for the occasion. 

Up next: My birthday and Spencer's birthday!

No comments: