Monday, September 14, 2020

Spencer's 13th Birthday

He is officially a teenager! 

Spencer turned 13 on the 6th. The day started with a special crown and breakfast burritos. 


And a balloon bouquet from the dollar store. 


After brunch Michael and my dad hung up the new ceiling fan in the living room.  It broke almost two years ago and it has been awful living without one in there. 

Not a great picture, because the fan was on, but you can see a bit of how pretty it is.

Time for presents!

Forced participation (crown, not gifts)

Money from Jerry and Lois

Money from grandparents (Michael's parents)

Money for college from grandparents (my parents).......and my parents also got him his new chromebook for school. 

A poster from my parents
And a picture of the shirt that Amazon lied about and said would be delivered in time, but wasn't. Also from my parents. 

Gift card from Elliott

All of the rest are from me and Michael


This is the new Avengers video game


Certificate for a new chair in his room

Certificate for a phone (a very limited, teen friendly phone)

I thought his purple shirt would look good with this backdrop for the official pictures. 

I was correct!



How is he 13?!

More official pictures with the entire family. 





The decorations for this festive day.

I turned all of the 41s into 13s.  I used the same "1" and next year I'll just reverse them for Spencer's 14th. 








The birthday boy requested pizza and wings for dinner.  He got it. 

He wanted Crumbl cookies for dessert, but APPARENTLY Crumbl isn't open on Sundays.  We found another place with fresh baked cookies that was open, but they weren't as good as Crumbl. 


Up next: 13 years of Spencer

No comments: