Thursday, August 20, 2020

The 50th week of August

We're going to fly through this post and get mostly caught up, because last week was boring to the MAX.

I made a backdrop for my virtual speech therapy sessions on Sunday the 9th.

I had "lost" one of my radiation tattoos, but then found it on Monday the 10th.  It really did move because of my reconstruction. 


There is nothing to report from the 11th. 

I had a busy day on Wednesday the 12th.  I went to PT that morning, then got a cold brew to power through the day, then came home and drank it and worked. 

Then I drove to work, then I drove to my surgeon's office. 


He took this dysplastic nevi out. 

I ordered this headset for myself the morning of Thursday the 13th.

It was delivered four hours later!  Amazing!

I had my yearly DEXA scan on Friday the 14th.  I took this picture specifically so I could do a comparison. 

Here it is!

We had a mask themed zoom on Saturday the 15th. 

And Michael and I celebrated the 19th anniversary of when we got engaged. 

With more masks. 
Told ya it wasn't great. 

No comments: