Friday, May 1, 2020

Socializing, virtually

I forgot to include this picture in my last post.  This was from Earth Day, which was Wednesday, April 22nd.  My friend Cathy and I had zoom happy hour together, and we were twins. 

I worked from home on Thursday the 23rd.  That afternoon the kids did zoom piano lessons.
And I did zoom happy hour with my co-workers.  I was in the guest room, which is now also Michael's office. 
On Friday the 24th I made Dalgona coffee for the first time.  We've made it multiple times since then. 

It's so delicious! 


This picture popped up on my phone as a memory from April 24, 2019.

So Elliott and I took a new comparison.  I was so bald last year!
On Friday night we had a special zoom happy hour to celebrate Lois's birthday. I digitally added the party hat for my uncle and the crown for Lois. 

I had planned a zoom scavenger hunt for my Sisterhood group on Saturday the 25th.  Maryellen asked me to send her a picture of my kitchen before it started.  I didn't know why. 

We ate our farm fresh eggs for breakfast. 
And then I was actually able to trim the trees, with a little help from Michael.  I could barely lift a gallon of milk out of the refrigerator last year, so this was a big accomplishment for me!


We did our scavenger hunt at 2:00 that day.  We spent a good 45 minutes running around the house looking for items that we had all submitted.  Michael was the only one who knew all of the items ahead of time.  We ended up getting 32 items, one at a time, but we only took screenshots of a few. 

Kleenex

Thermometer

Baking powder/soda

And one of just us, no items.  Do you see Maryellen's background!?  That's why she wanted the picture of my kitchen! She created a slide show of "famous" homes to play throughout our zoom and included my kitchen, since I was the host of the day. 

No comments: