Monday, May 4, 2020

I finally went somewhere!

Sunday, April 26th was very much like many other days during quarantine.  I zoomed with Chelsea and Laura for about 90 minutes, and then with just Laura for another 90 minutes.  I was telling them about the new coffee table, so I took these pictures to show them. 

We finished trimming the trees and cleaned up all of the mess that day.  
The after looks pretty good.  

Not looking as good- me in my masks. 

I enjoyed my best quarantine life on Monday, April 27th.  Oreos, wine, and a book.  Yeah. 
My new straightener was delivered on Tuesday the 28th.  I am so incredibly amused by how skinny it is.   It was advertised as a straightener for pixie cuts and beards.  BEARDS!


That evening Michael and I drove to Casa Grande, because that is the closest Eegees to where we live.  All the others are in Tucson.  It was the first time I went anywhere since March 20th when I took Spencer to the doctor. 

We got ranch fries and ate them in the car in the parking lot.  

We brought the rest back home.  

Strawberry eegee layered with pineapple watermelon eegee, with vodka poured on top.  

Elliott finished reading the 3rd Harry Potter on Wednesday the 29th.  He reads like this a lot.  

I made butterbeer for our movie party that night.  





Up next: more blogs where I don't go anywhere! 

No comments: