Friday, February 8, 2019

The beginning of February

Check me out blogging twice in two days.  Blogger of the year right here! There are blogging awards, correct?  I think I deserve The Bloggy.  If that's not a real thing, it is now and I'm giving it to myself.

The kids had school pictures on Friday, February 1st.  I had ordered new shirts for them from Old Navy about ten days in advance.  Did they make it in time? The answer is no. 


This was Elliott's.  It would have made for a really cute school picture, right?

Spencer's. 
Since their shirts didn't arrive until the day AFTER pictures we had to go with Plan B.  Still cute, just not the casual winter look I was hoping for.  I'll work around with the backgrounds that are offered to come up with something really cute. 

I had ordered a dress and a shirt for myself in that same Old Navy order.  I didn't need them for anything in particular, but they did get delivered before picture day.  And then the shirt got delivered again two days later.  So now I have two!   I'm giving the extra to Jeannette so we can twin it up. 
Super Bowl Sunday.  February 3rd. 

Everyone was excited about the game.  I was excited about my new Valentine's Day shower curtain.  I'll do a whole post with all of the Valentine's Day decor soon.  Oooh.  Maybe even on Valentine's Day.  
I also spent a big chunk of the game scanning old photos and taking pictures of old photos.  Here's a random sampling of just two photos, so it's not really a "sampling". 

Me and Laura in 1994

Me and Kristi in 1999
Monday the 4th.  

I remembered to take a picture of the sloth that Laura gave me to match my sloth banner.  I've totally developed a sloth thing.  Sloths have not and will not replace pigs, but they are so cute! They are also really popular right now and it makes it too hard to resist.

Michael showing his new shirts. I made him pose.  It was not his idea. 
Spencer's monthly photo shoot on the 6th.  We remembered right before bed so he was overly tired. You can tell in the eyes.  

Official 

I could actually go on and include yesterday, Thursday, but I won't, because then I will have more to blog about next time.  A plan!  A plan to keep me on track.  Bring on that Bloggy award. 


No comments: