Friday, February 15, 2019

All things Valentines

First off, my Valentine manicure taken days after I did it, so it was already chipping. 

Second, the Valentines we gave to 1st graders. 


Third, the Valentines we gave to teachers. 

Did you notice there was nothing for 5th graders?  Apparently 5th grade is the grade where it's no longer cool to exchange Valentines and Spencer opted out. 

Fourth, Winston made a surprise visit on the 14th.  He had some making up to do for being so tardy before Christmas.  He brought PB cups for the kids. 

The chips were from us. 
And last, the Valentine's Day decor for 2019. 

Outside



Inside of the front door.  I just noticed the heart on the knob is flipped over. It's actually red. 

Living room

This is the first time I've ever decorated this table.  It was previously used as a step for Ginger to get up on the couch. 

Entry way table.  This is the first V-Day with the red table. 
Dining room.  I have all sorts of scrap booking happening on the dining room table, so the dining room decorating was minimal this year. 

Entry way bench. See that heart on it?

It's the E from this welcome sign on the coat closet door.  It's been falling off for about nine years. 

Heading into the kitchen

Pantry door
Laundry room door.  I have one of these wreaths on our bedroom door too.  It looks exactly like this so I didn't take a picture. 

Kitchen table

Banner in the kitchen

Banner above the kitchen sink

Kitchen cabinets

On the kitchen island
I have such a hard time taking pictures of this table behind the couch because the angle is so weird, so I took three pictures and sort of spliced them together in a collage. 

On the coffee table

Entertainment center

The piano.  It's the first Valentine's Day in our house. 

Ginger's V-Day decor. 

The mantel

Door to the bathroom

Everyone remembers the new shower curtain, right?

Bathroom
I also lied.  The Valentine's Day home tour was not the last item of this post.  

I have a surprise!

My nephew, Benjamin Stephen, was born on Valentine's Day!  Isn't he amazing?

No comments: