Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Science night and Wonder Woman

Not related to either topic of the post title, but check out the stuffed animal Jeannette sent me for Chinese New Year. 2019 is The Year of the Pig. Spencer was born in 2007 which was also the Year of the Pig.  I looked a bit into it and there are different types of pigs for each year.  2007 was the Golden Pig and 2019 is the Earth Pig.  I won't pretend to understand any of it, but this little guy is adorable!
I was able to take the kids to piano on Thursday the 7th.  Usually I have late meetings on Thursdays, but not that day. 

Jana and I had to take a picture because we were both in pink. 

After piano we went to Science Night at the kid's school.  This was Elliott's first grade class project. 

5th grade

Then we went out to dinner. 


Matching pajama pants and socks for night time lounging. 

On Friday the 8th I bought this 50% off bra at Target. 
How could I not get the matching underwear?  I just cropped the picture because it's kind of awkward to just show you my underwear.  

The set reminded me of my Wonder Woman Underoo set when I was four. 

I also bought this purse.  Sometimes it's just nice to not haul around a huge mom purse. 

OK.  This post was totally lame.  I took no pictures on Saturday the 9th, so I have nothing else to report. My next post will be better.  It will be about the mini-Galentine's Day celebration I had with the Sisterhood on Sunday the 10th.  And I have not forgotten about posting about the Valentine's Day decorations. That will be up soon.  I know you can't wait! 

No comments: