Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Veteran's Day

I just saw that I posted my last post on November 17th.  Oops.  Apparently I am a blogging failure.  Again. 

We're taking it all the way back to Veteran's Day Weekend.  We got up on Saturday morning (the 11th) and took family pictures before heading to the parade in Phoenix.

Ginger helped with the lighting.

50% winning, 50% not.  

I had to crop out Ginger, but, not bad.  



It was HOT at the parade.  Ridiculously hot.  We didn't even last the whole parade because of the heat. 











After the parade we drove down to Tucson where we went to church with my parents.  They had a Day of the Dead altar next to the altar.  There were too many familiar faces on that altar.  

On Sunday morning I took some pictures of the massacre in my parent's front yard.  They had all of their agave plants trimmed and it really did look scary.  






We had Amy's donuts for breakfast.  

And then we went to a party at my uncle's house before leaving town.  But, no pictures. 

I promise, promise I'm going to try my hardest to get caught up before December is in full swing.  I wrote a schedule and everything. 

No comments: