Thursday, November 2, 2017

Mortimer Farms

The hotel that we stayed at in Prescott had a continental breakfast in the lobby in the morning. We got there to eat at 8:30 and the piano player that is there on weekends showed up at 9:00.  W did get to enjoy his tunes as we checked out and carried our bags to the cars.


A quick trip to a local bakery for after the pumpkin patch treats.  


Don't mind my reflection.  I was intrigued by the goat milk and chocolate goat milk they were selling.  
And finally.  Mortimer Farms.  I was on a quest for the perfect pumpkin patch family picture.  Who would have ever suspected it would be so hard.  Mostly it was because of the sun.  
I actually forgot I took pictures of the kids until I loaded these pictures.  Thank goodness.  I thought I ruined fall 2017.  


This could have been a winner, but cars are in the background.  




We wanted to do the corn maze while it was still somewhat cool outside.  


We started in the medium entry,  

and ended at the easy exit. We don't know how that happened.  



Pig races 



Michael and Elliott did the slide a few times.  Spencer was in a bad mood so he did nothing.  


Giant bouncer 





Last try.  Best result.  
After we left the farm we drove back to the valley.  We had to stop at Crate and Barrel on our way back home to pick up something my mom had ordered.  I was looking at their Thanksgiving table display while I waited for them to get her order.  

So jealous.  

And that was our overnight getaway.  It cost way too much money and the kids just complained so I'm likely to never, ever, ever, ever do it again. 

No comments: