Friday, November 3, 2017

Leading up to Halloween

I'm going to be spending the weekend in California with Megan so I'm going to try to get one more post on here to keep you occupied in my absence.  This is the week leading up to Halloween.  

Monday the 23rd I was busy getting breakfast made and lunches made and I was trying to plan my day out.  I didn't know if I needed to do Elliott's laundry so I had him go take a picture of his hamper and bring it to me in the kitchen.  Much more reliable than asking him how full it was.  
I tried to heat up some marinara for baked eggs for my lunch and this happened.  I was more upset about losing my lunch than the mess actually. 
Tuesday was obviously not spectacular because I have no pictures to show.

Wednesday the 25th was Crazy Hat Day at my school.

Look!  I participated!

I tried to do a selfie, but it was hard and not great. 


So I had a 4th grader take a picture of me. 

One of my 1st graders dropped bingo chips on the floor and he crawled all around looking for the last one.  See where it ended up?
I stopped at Home Goods on my way home from work.  I didn't get anything but I was intrigued by the oversize Halloween decorations they had.  The kids had JUST been saying we should get some big decorations to put above the kitchen cabinets. 




I did my nails to match my Halloween costume on Thursday the 26th.  This was a sneak peek. 

And Elliott thought about a new kind of costume for himself. 

Up next:  Halloween Dance and Party
Halloween House
Halloween 



1 comment:

Cat said...

Love the pig hat!