Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Flasher

Elliott is a flasher. 
 
I worry about his future.  He just enjoys it so much.  A criminal record can't be far off. 
 
You don't believe me?
 
Check out this series of photos all taken within about 2 minutes of each other.
 
Innocent 
 
FLASH! 
 
Cute 
 
FLASH! 
 
 
 Wrapped up
 
FLASH! 
 
DOUBLE FLASH! 
 
Snuggly 
 
FLASH! 
He also likes to let the hood fall over his eyes while he blindly pushes toys around the house.  Maybe I should be concerned about more than just the flashing. 
 
P.S.  I used picmonkey to do a little editing of the flash pictures.  If Elliott outgrows the flashing thing I wouldn't want these pictures to ruin his future career aspirations.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Haha! I think it is definitely a little boy thing to love running around naked! We still have to tell Evan to go put clothes on after he gets out of the shower. I love the flasher pictures and your clever editing! :-)