Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July- 2013

There I go again with another jaw-dropping post title. 
 
I am quite behind on blogging because we spent the last 5 days in Tucson.  I will do my best to catch up.
 
Last Thursday we got up and went to breakfast with John and Maryellen to celebrate Maryellen's birthday.
Then we came home and took 1.7 million pictures.
 
Up first, individual pictures of Spencer and Elliott.

 
And then brother pictures.


I wanted all of the mantle stuff in the pictures, but in the end they looked better edited and cropped.
 
Daddy and boys
 
Mommy and boys
I have had that shirt since 2000 or 2001.  I wear it maybe twice a year so it's still in really good shape.
Then it was time for flag suit pictures.
 
Spencer stepped right up and got his done right away. 
 
Elliott acted like we were subjecting him to the worst torture known to mankind.



 
Then he was tired and needed to rest a little. 
 
 
Then he was just a goofball.


We took, seriously, about 30 pictures and this was the best we got.  It will be really nice when he gets just a wee bit older and I can bribe him to take good pictures.
 
Of course I had to do flag suit collages. 
 
Spencer
2008-2013
 
Elliott
2012-2013
 
After all the pictures we packed up and headed to Tucson.  Spencer went to a party with my parents, Michael, Elliott and I ate with Michael's parents, then put Elliott to bed and watched fireworks on TV.  It was a fabulous Independence Day. 

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I agree, Elliott, that does look like the worst kind of torture. I mean how could she subject you to being all dressed and ready for the pool and then want to just take your picture? Just cruel isn't she? You American boys sure are the cutest though! (I'll get back into this slowly but getting there.)

Cat said...

Cute Pics