Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Portraits

I have been so preoccupied with moving that I kind of forgot that I wanted to have holiday pictures taken of the kids.  Nothing fancy, just a nice pose of them in their T-Rex Santa shirts.
 
I called on Saturday to see if I could make an appointment for that day (ha!) or the next.  I was pretty shocked that we even got in on Sunday.
 
We started out strong.  The very first picture is a gem.
 
Then we had a couple "not so wonderful, but not terrible either" pictures.

 
This was a nice treat.
 
The individaul pictures came out lovely.

 
A quick costume and background change and then, well, things went a bit downhill.  Not fall off a cliff, crash and burn, but definitely not the best we've ever seen.
 
Really Elliott?  Really?

 
OK.  This one is fun and festive.




 
Good Lord. 






In the end I was pleased with what we got.  There's no way I'd ever have time to go back again especially because we'll have to find time to get Elliott back between his 1st birthday and Christmas for his 1 year pictures.  
 
At the rate things are going in this house, these framed pictures might be the only Christmas decorations we have.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Your kids are the most photogenic...they give you the best assortment of sweet, beautiful, cute, and funny! I, of course, love the T-rex shirts (I went when they had the Thanksgiving sale and wanted to buy Evan one especially, but they didn't have his size so I got Brody one. Evan picked out a different Christmas one. I guess it is okay not to be too matchy this year, right?). I know things are super busy for you, but I am so impressed you had the time to take them for pictures. I am hoping we have time to do Santa pictures soon.

k and j said...

Adorable!!!!

Cat said...

LOVE it.