Friday, December 23, 2011

Maternity pictures

I never got to have maternity pictures taken when I was pregnant with Spencer.  I was waiting until the last month when I was really big.  Then he was born 1 month and 1 day early.  Go figure.

I had started thinking about and planning for maternity pictures this time around.  I thought we'd do them during the holidays.  You know.  During my last month.  Then I ended up in the hospital, banned from leaving.   

On Wednesday, December 14th I was allowed to take my first wheelchair ride.  I wanted to use it wisely, so I spent all morning trying to find somebody to come take some maternity pictures in the hospital garden.  Finally a friend (who wanted to be anonymous- it's a long story) volunteered to do them.

I don't plan on every doing "anything" with these pictures- like framing them and hanging them on the wall.  They are just nice to have.



You can't actually read the text of the sign.  It says:
Baby- sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.





4 comments:

Megan said...

Nice pictures...so glad you were able to get some since I know they were important to you. Your belly doesn't look big enough to have a nearly 7 lb baby in there!

3in3mom said...

they turned out beautifully--congrats on beautiful baby Elliott

Chalice

k and j said...

LOVE the maternity pics!!!

Cat said...

Aww, too cute