Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year was the first year in a loooooong time that we did not have Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt and uncle's house in Casa Grande.  They moved to Florida this past year, so that family tradition is over.

We started a new tradition with dinner at Lois and Jerry's house.  Here is a little family lesson.  My dad's brother is Terry.  Terry is married to Karen.  Karen's brother is Jerry.  Got it?  Jerry and Lois are like my aunt and uncle, only they're really not.

They have a beautiful home and backyard overlooking a golf course.
Spencer and my grandma.  The day after Thanksgiving was her 94th birthday.
 Michael's dad, my brother Nick and my dad
My mom and Aunt Karen
The official 2011 family photo.
Next year Elliott will have a cute outfit (I'm sure) and make it that much more difficult to get a good picture.
Spencer had goldfish for an appetizer.
My grandma got a birthday sundae.

After dinner Spencer played "garbage truck in danger".  All of his vehicles always seem to find themselves falling off of cliffs.

Then we had some unexpected visitors in the backyard: a mom and baby bobcats.  I know you only see 1 bobcat in each picture but I promise there were actually 2 of them.



Flashback Time

2007
 2008
2009
2010
2011
I am not writing this from home so I had to go through my blog archives to find and copy the previous Thanksgiving pictures.  That's why they are blurry.  Sorry.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Christmas is now less that a month away. 

2 comments:

Megan said...

That bobcat is so scary!! Glad you kids had a nice Thanksgiving.

Maryellen said...

Looks like you guys found another beautiful place to have Thanksgiving. You all looked great too!