Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa Baby

Santa came to visit the kids at Spencer's school.  I prepaid for Spencer to have his picture taken with him while I was at work.  This was risky for a number of reasons, most importantly being that I didn't get to preapprove what this particular Santa looked like.  Had I known the good people of the North Pole were going to send a coked-up-lives-in-a-van-down-by-the-river-Santa, I might not have prepaid.

Oh well, at least Spencer looks cute.
Not as cute as he looked when he was 3 months old,
but definitely cuter than when he was 15 months old.
He also looks more comfortable than when he was 2-years, 3 months, although this is far and away the most authentic-I'm-not-addicted-to-illegal-drugs-Santa.

P.S. Jess did indeed find me in the picture in the previous post.  Give me your address, Jess, and a certificate is on the way.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

OMG- that is one creepy Santa. Poor Spencer.

Maryellen said...

Hahaha. You made me laugh out loud. That Santa is just gross.

Laura said...

Former hippie, cracked out, nasty santa. EWWWW!