Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gift Giving

Michael and I decided that this was the year to teach Spencer about gift giving.  Specifically gift giving to his parents.  I took him shopping to pick something out for Michael and Michael took him shopping to pick something out for me.  Maybe next year we'll introduce the concept of saving money and paying for things.  Of course that means we would have to give him money, and then you're moving into the realm of being real parents to a real kid and I definitely don't want to go there quite yet.  

Anyway.  This is daddy's present.  Spencer helped wrap it and decorate it too.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You will have to let us know what he got you. I asked my friends 4 year old what she was getting her mom and she said a dust buster because her mom was so sad when her's broke. :-)