Monday, January 11, 2010

Cold

When I was pregnant with Spencer I thought I was going to catch on fire. Just spontaneously combust. I was so hot. I didn't know it was possible for a person to feel that hot yet still register a normal temperature. I thought it would get better once he was born. No such luck. My internal temperature didn't reset until I weaned him 4 months ago.

On Saturday night I was actually cold. Cold enough to snuggle under a blanket with Ginger.

Spencer has never been under a blanket. He kicks them off even in deep sleep. He's always hot. Like hot potato hot. Like go for a walk at night when it's chilly and he feels warm to the touch when we get home.

Explains a lot.

1 comment:

Kendra Forgacs said...

you look like you could benefit for the use of a snuggie. I have one if you need it. In fact I have a red one and a blue one.