Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashback Friday

Two years ago on June 2nd, Nathan and Kendra got married in Santa Barbara. These are some of the pictures taken on my camera from the big day. The photographer took even more gorgeous pictures but I don't have copies of those.

Here we are before the ceremony.
If you look closely you can see the bump that is little, tiny, unborn Spencer in my belly. I was in my 6th month of pregnancy.
My original family unit
My brothers
Nathan and all his groomsmen The bridemaids

The happy couple just seconds after being pronounced man and wife
The bride and groom with their respective parents
Me and Michael in front of the rose garden
Wasn't the location just breathtaking?

The reception was right next to the beach, but somehow I didn't get any pictures of that. The photographer did though. You'll have to go visit Nathan and Kendra and look at their wedding album if you want to see beach pictures.

The cake.

Nathan with a genuine smile. Probably his first and last.

We're dancing to Mack the Knife- it's our special song.

My grandmother with all of her grandchildren and their spouses. Starting with my grandma (I think it's obvious who she is) and moving clockwise: my cousin Zach, his wife Stacey, my brother Nick, Michael, Me, my brother Nathan, his wife Kendra, my cousin Alex and his wife Tionna.
We've gotta get Nick married off.

Happy Anniversary Nathan and Kendra!!!

2 comments:

The Yager Family said...

What a fun day! You looked gorgeous by the way!!

Maryellen said...

I remember when you bought your dress for their wedding...you did great. I'm so happy you did this post for Flashback Friday. Their wedding was beautiful!