Friday, January 9, 2009

Flashback Friday

Michael and I met on November 16, 1996 and started dating on January 31, 1997. (I had a really good memory before having a baby). These are 2 of the first pictures ever taken of us together. I was 17 and he was 19. We look like children!

One of our first dates was a double date with Chelsea and Mark. Chelsea took this picture.
I thought Michael was so mature and sophisticated when I met him. Now I think he looks like he was 12 years old. Nice clothes young Michael and Natalie.
We had been dating for about 3 months when Michael was my date for my senior prom. What a guy! A college student going to the prom.
My mom and I went shopping in Tucson for my prom dress. We found this one and it was my dream dress, but they didn't have it in the right size. The only place in the state that had it was at Metro-Center mall in Phoenix. I was 17 years old and my mother (who is very level-headed and sensible) handed me the car keys and her credit card and told me to be back before dinner and not to tell my dad. What a mom! I'm almost positive that my dad did find out at some point before reading this post......


1 comment:

The Yager Family said...

OMG I love flashback Friday! Those pictures just totally made my morning! I love it!! Keep 'em coming! Seriously, I was up all night with Zac and so was having a bit of a grumpy morning, but now I'm giggling! ha!