Saturday, May 30, 2009

The baby pool

We broke out the baby pool for Spencer's first dip of the summer. We start mommy and me swim lessons next week so very soon he'll graduate to the big boy pool. Today is also Michael's birthday. There will be another post about that soon. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow though so I can include pictures from tonight. We're going out for a fancy steak dinner at Morton's.

Spencer helped fill the pool.

Ahhhh. Refreshing.

Bath toys are totally appropriate for baby pool use. He discovered he could stand in the pool and play with the water table. Apparently we need a bigger back porch.
Just for comparison sake, this is Spencer last year on June 1st before his first ever dip in the baby pool. He's so little.

2 comments:

The Yager Family said...

I love the comparisons! I'm going to start doing that more!!
Have fun at dinner tonight, and Happy Birthday to Michael!!!

Maryellen said...

Spencer never fails to make me smile!