Friday, January 16, 2009

Flashback Friday

My brother Nick is a Merchant Mariner and goes to sea for months at a time. I miss him terribly when he is gone. Then he comes home and he does something boneheaded and I want him to go to sea again. I can't think of anyone else that I love as much while also simultaneously being annoyed by as my little bro.

Here we are in Albuquerque in 1995 giving our secret Jack hand signal.

I can't explain the hand signal because then it wouldn't be secret.

Spencer's middle name is Nicholas, obviously as a tribute to my brother. This is the first time they met, in October 2007. Check out the size of Nick's hand in relation to Spencer's head.
Look at that baby wail!


2 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Cute pics! I literally woke up excited because it is Flashback Friday! Hee hee!!

Natalie said...

I'm so glad I didn't disappoint! Now the pressure is on to keep doing it.