Monday, April 15, 2013

33 Horizontal Pictures

When Spencer was a baby I bought one of those multiple opening picture frames to hang on the wall. The plan was to put it in the hallway and constantly update it with new pictures. 
 
I put the original pictures in there in about October of 2008.  I have never changed them.  Ever.

 
We've been doing some picture hanging this past week because some home "renovation" projects have finally been completed.  I'll be doing more blogging about that soon. 
 
I decided it was time for some new photos in this frame.  I also decided I wanted to put only pictures of the boys together.  Depending on how you hang the frame all of the pictures can be vertical or all of the pictures can be horizontal, so I needed to find 6 horizontal pictures.  I went through 16 months of pictures and found all of the horizontal brother pictures that would be "frameable".  It took a long time.  I figured I should also share them here to make my time worth something.  If I'm feeling really ambitious I might go through all 16 months again and look for only vertical pictures.  You know, for future frame needs.
 
You've already seen all of these pictures, which are in chronological order.  I'm sure all of them have been in previous blog posts.  So feel free to scroll quickly and be on your way.

There's a picture of the updated frame at the bottom.  See if you can predict which ones I chose.
 



 
 
 


 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 



 
 


 
 

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Very cute photos! Also, Max just wore that red dog-pirates outfit yesterday.

Maryellen said...

So I haven't actually read this post yet but I LOVE the pictures!! The boys are so sweet and adorable!