Friday, July 22, 2011

Name

Spencer and I were eating lunch together on Tuesday.  I casually asked him what he thought we should name the baby.

He seriously thought about it.  There was a long pause.

Then he told me, seriously, that we should name the baby Cherry Lewis. 

He was not being silly.  He wasn't joking.  He really thinks his brother or sister should be named Cherry Lewis.

I think it's going on the veto list.

Sounds too much like Jerry Lewis.
Although to be completely fair to his ideas maybe I should clarify which cherry he was talking about.

Cherry?
Chairy?
Or Cherie? 

4 comments:

Cat said...

lol cute

Chelsea said...

That is funny!

Maryellen said...

That's so cute! If you have a little girl her name should definitely be Cherry. ;)

Krista said...

Ha! Maybe you could meet him half way with Lewis. That's my nephew's name!