Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ready, set, update

Our incredible and amazing friends came and helped us move all the boxes today. One more day of living like this and I would have been moved in a straitjacket.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Maryellen, John, Amy, Josh and Sandy. And thank you, thank you, thank you Michael's parents. They moved boxes, helped with Spencer and took us out to dinner.

Before
After

The movers come to move the furniture in the morning. My brother Nick is coming to help too. And Ginger comes home tomorrow! We'll be sleeping in the new house tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am sooo happy that everything worked out!!! Chels and I were going to come out to help but we couldn't get our schedules together. Congrats and let me know where you're living!
Love yas!

Maryellen said...

Moving you was no problem at all because you had everything so organized! Your new house is great and will look awesome once you have everything set up.

:)