Friday, December 26, 2008

Toys, Noise, Family and Fun

Toys, Noise, Family and Fun- that pretty much sums up our Christmas. We started the day with my parents and my brother Nick at my parents house. After breakfast we opened gifts.

Spencer and daddy opening presents


Spencer got a very cool tube to crawl through

And a lot of old-fashioned wooden toys


A crawling tube has to end in a tent. And the tent obviously must look like an igloo.


This is my attempt at artistic photography.


After the presents Spencer took a long nap. There is no picture of that because, my god, why would we risk waking him up. There are actually NO pictures of Spencer sleeping because it's too much of a gamble.

Spencer got a bath and used his new reindeer towel.


Then we went to Michael's parents house for more presents and Christmas dinner.

I have a memory book to record what happened each Christmas. This is our picture to go into the book. I have to be vigilant to get a picture each year.

Spencer got his very own chair. He likes pushing it more than sitting in it.


He also got a fat horse that may or may not be dead.

Ginger took a nap on the couch.


And then had to move so Granddad (my dad) could give Spencer a ride.

Spencer loves his new choo choo train.


And hanging out with grandma (Michael's mom).


The men had manly talk.


And Ginger and I had a cuddle.


Ginger got to cuddle with my grandma too.



Spencer put on his nightcap and the adults drank a nightcap before we went to bed.


Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: