Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve


Merry Christmas!
We are down in Tucson spending the holiday with our families. It is actually the longest trip we've ever taken with Spencer- a week! It took military level precision and planning to coordinate everything that was needed to get here. I am going to wait until later today or tomorrow to share our Christmas day pictures, since the day is not over and I'm sure there will be more to share by tonight. I did want to share some Christmas Eve pictures though.

This is us last year at Christmas Eve mass. I spent the entire mass outside walking around with Spencer. He finally fell asleep during communion.

This is us at mass last night. Michael and I shared duties chasing Spencer around outside. We also bribed him with Cheez-It's to get him to sit through a little bit of church. A little girl asked Michael where Spencer got a Cheez-It. He told her from his mommy. I think he should have said that God gave it to Spencer.

Here we are in front of the tree at my parents. Spencer found his toothbrush under the sink and didn't want to give it up.
This is what happened when we took it away.

Uncle Nathan put Spencer in a gift bag. Spencer wasn't so sure he wanted to be there.

Spencer with his great grandmother and Uncle Nathan.

More pictures of Christmas day coming soon.



No comments: