Friday, December 19, 2008

Bionic Tumbleweed

Michael and I have an inside joke about a cougar living in the backyard. Whenever Ginger barks (which is very rare) or she hasn't gone outside in a while, we joke that the cougar is back and is scaring her. Ginger stuck her head out the doggy door this morning, looked around and came back in. Why? The cougar wasn't there, but a bionic tumbleweed is.

We live in a "master planned community" of concrete and asphalt. Surrounding our backyard are other backyards. How did this blow into my yard?

Spencer is 30 1/2 inches tall. Here is a size comparison:



2 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog! I can't wait to follow every step of your life... ok, that sounds creepy. Just kidding, sorta!!
Love,
Chelsea

Maryellen said...

Whoa!!! I didn't realize how big the tumbleweed was until you put Spencer next to it!