Sunday, January 14, 2018

And a Happy New Year! (House)

As I was taking Christmas decorations down on the 5th, 6th, and 7th of January, I was also putting up the New Years decorations. Each year I get a few more golden, celebratory items to add to the mix.

Family room

After I took the above pictures I realized I could put some battery operated tiny lights in these flowers for an added glowy touch. 
The gold tray (that is plastic), the gold candles and the big gold platter are new.  Oh, and so is the gold and white fluffy runner.

I still can't believe I got this for $13.  And that was the full price.  It wasn't on sale.  It's not plastic either.

Dining room table

They are all battery operated candles. It took me two years to actually add batteries.

Entry way table

No flash

Flash

This is opposite the entry way table

And this is past it, walking towards the kitchen.

Pantry door

Kitchen cabinets

Kitchen table
I found this really cool gold and white tablecloth at Home Goods.  Even Michael wasn't cranky that I bought it. He genuinely likes it.

Festive centerpiece

Festive napkins
And that's it!

I never decorated for Valentine's Day last year, but I'm feeling it this year, so I'll do a heart filled house post just as soon as it's all up in February.


1 comment:

Cat said...

Impressive! I have no New Year's decorations.