Saturday, August 8, 2009

Heartthrob?


Just for the record, I don't actually think that guy on the top is a heartthrob (but I do think the baby in the next two pictures is!). I took these pictures of Spencer and my mind automaticaly thought of "that guy with the messy hair who plays the vampire that all the tween girls love". I asked Michael if he thought Spencer's hair looked like that guy's hair. And then I said I thought his name was James Patterson. Apparently it's Robert Pattinson. Close enough.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yes Spencer is super cute! I think that guy is awful looking and it has totally ruined my images in my head from reading the book! Also, James Patterson is that thriller writer I think.

Maryellen said...

Haha!!! Isn't James Patterson an author?

Spencer looks dashing.

:)