Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Easter decor 2018

I took all of these pictures on Tuesday the 10th, so it was well after Easter.  It was so far after Easter that the couple of things I bought on sale after the holiday made it into the pictures.  That's definitely the way to do it!

And no worries, Easter has now been packed up and put away for another year.  We have twoish months of normalcy before I break out the 4th of July decor.

The family room entertainment center
The mantel.  I've tried different configurations every year and I'm still not satisfied with it.  The big bunny on the right was my Aunt Karen's. 

These white bunnies were new, but new before Easter.



I got this wreath after Easter.  I kind of like how it looks around the clock so this might be where it goes next year too. 

Behind the couch in the family room. 

Door to the laundry room.  Have you noticed that all of these pictures have a black spot? It's because there was a fleck of dust on the lens and I was close to being done when I figured it out and removed it.  I was too lazy to go back and redo everything. 

Carrot feet from 2015

Pantry door


I'm leaving the flower swag up for all of spring.  I also feel like I'm done and over the red curtain. 


Dining room

The bunny on the left is new after Easter.  His tail is broken, but he was $2 and the only one left and I think I hid his broken butt pretty well. 




It was right around here that I discovered the dust spot. 

I think it's still here on the bottom of the red flowers.
It's gone!

The gold bunny in the middle is new after Easter.  I think he was $1.

New before Easter

The glasses and the big platter in the next picture were new before Easter. 



The entryway table


Living room


I looked for new pillows, but I waited to long (because I didn't get them in February) and they were all gone. 

Front door

Entry way bench.  The big fat bunny in the middle was my Aunt Karen's too. 


I always feel soooooooo guilty when I shove these guys in a bin. And talking about it isn't helping!

No comments: