Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pillowcase

Alternate Title: My Son is Insane

Spencer's new favorite game is to put a pillowcase over his head and to walk around bumping into things. He's like that kid with the bucket on his head in the movie Parenthood.


The Big Reveal!

This game always ends with him putting both arms in the air and saying Ta-Da! He also says Ta-Da when finishing his breakfast, getting his diaper changed, getting dressed, walking outside, putting books away, really any activity. What a performer.

I don't have any pictures of this, but I also wanted to mention that
Spencer is getting pretty good at jumping simultaneously off both feet. It's about 50/50. 50% of the time he gets both feet up together, 50% of the time it's one foot followed immediately by the other foot. Like a vertical skip. I'll try to get some pictures to show.

He says Ta-Da! when he jumps too.

Ta-Da!


3 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Cute pics!

Off topic - why isn't my "blogs I love to read" list updating? Yours still says you updated last 1 week ago, which we all know isn't true? Any suggestions????

Karen said...

Yes I noticed this too, it doesn't seem to be working for mine or yours, Natalie, but is for others...I can't figure it out.

Natalie said...

Yeah, I don't know what the heck is going on with that. My blog isn't showing as updated on Maryellen's website either. I didn't know about Karen's being the same as mine until reading these comments.

I took Karen's blog off the list of blogs I follow and then added it back. What's totally weird is that when I'm looking at my blog list right now as I write this comment it shows the latest updated title for Karen. When I go back to my main blog, it's not updated.

Blogger was totally down tonight for a couple of hours. Maybe they are having problems in general.