Monday, July 5, 2021

Surgery prep

Kevin on Monday the 28th.  He's rambunctious, but he does like a good nap. 

My horribly bruised foot on the 29th, two days after I smashed it the second time.  The new bruise combined with the old bruise, and I also apparently twisted my ankle, so that is all bruised too.

I had a doctor appointment on Wednesday and then I went to happy hour with co-workers after.  I was happy with my patriotic, but understated outfit.  Red and blue, but no stars and stripes. 

Kevin on Thursday the 1st. 

I am having fairly major breast cancer related surgery on Friday the 9th.  I am fine.  It's just the second phase of my breast reconstruction.  It was delayed a year because of COVID and then my desire to have a break from surgery. 

I spent Friday the 2nd doing all sorts of prep for it.

I got my hair cut and colored. 


I documented the ankle bruise. 

I bought all sorts of compression garments, because I have to wear them for six weeks after surgery. 

Look- butt cups!

And I picked up all of my meds.  Edited for privacy. 

Up next: a festive 4th of July house and the holiday weekend. 

No comments: