Friday, February 5, 2016

Snips and Screenshots- Part 4

The last time I did a snips and screenshots post was in August.  Can you believe it?  Six months ago.  It feels like six days.  Maybe six weeks at the most.

These are some of the things I have saved from my phone or desktop that I thought were fun or interesting.  You can probably find out more about me and my personality from what I snip and screenshot than reading all of my other posts with details about my day to day life.  I still have a file with probably 50+ more snips and screenshots, so I'll be doing another post soon.  Maybe even my next post since pretty much nothing else is going on in my life until next weekend. 

Let's start.

I took a test about my vision.  I have laser vision in the top 6% of the population.  This is not surprising.  I do have really good vision.  
___________________________________________________________

I like these SLP shirts.  The one on the left is written in IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet), which all SLPs can read.  Just in case you didn't "get" that joke.
_______________________________________________________________

Some SLP humor about dysphagia (a swallowing disorder) as depicted by the trachea and the esophagus chatting.  I laughed for like an hour after I read this this first time.  Then I laughed for another hour after reading it now.
_______________________________________________________________

Yes.  A very important lesson.
_____________________________________________________________

The very definition of a great weekend.  Baking and drinking.  Or better, baking while drinking.

__________________________________________________________

This was one of those "quizzes" that just randomly picks from your Facebook friends and assigns them a title.  This was who is my angel and who is my demon.  Karen is my aunt.  And in real life it's probably the other way around.  Ha!
_____________________________________________________________

I showed this to my supervisor after a conversation we had about a previous co-worker of mine.  I love these Willy Wonka memes.
____________________________________________________________

OK.  Whatever.  Nobody has ever called me Skittles and wouldn't Skittles actually be a nickname for a sweet person?  Are Skittles candies good looking?
_______________________________________________________

I am NOT overly ambitious.  I can be impatient.  I don't think I'm patronizing, but I might need to ask other's  opinions about that.  I am too honest and I do joke around too much.

________________________________________________________________

Michael is my partner in crime.  I don't even know what that means.

_____________________________________________________________

More SLP humor shirts.  I need to buy a whole bunch of these and wear them to work.  It'll be my thing.

______________________________________________________________

A shirt depicting beagles AND zombies?!  I need it!

___________________________________________________________

Dawn is the payroll clerk at work.  She posted this on Facebook.  I wonder what I was supposed to get a gold medal in.  Baking?  Sass and sarcasm?  BLOGGING?  I also wonder why I didn't get it.

________________________________________________________________

I took this quiz about 90's movies.  I did very well.  I cannot remember which ones I didn't get.  I think two or three of them were sequels and I didn't guess the correct one, but I knew the franchise. 


________________________________________________________________

We turned ourselves into Peanuts characters.

Elliott

Me

Spencer

_______________________________________________________________

The same meme showed up in my Facebook feed, one on top of the other.  The top one said "teaching" and the bottom one said "SLP".  I thought it was a fun coincidence.

__________________________________________________

I want this wrap thing. I can't find it.  This was an email for The Limited and they don't even sell it.  Why advertise something you don't sell?

_______________________________________________

Group texts.  Nobody wants to be a part of them. 
__________________________________________________

I cannot STAND crafts that are made out of toilet paper and paper towel rolls.  This picture makes me want to throw up. 

______________________________________________________

This was in my general pinterest feed.  It wasn't something I searched for.  I thought it was funny and a cool coincidence that the picture of the horse jumping on the beach was right next to the picture of the family jumping on the beach.  


Like I said before, I have a lot more of these to add, so I'll get on that right away and not make you wait 6 more months.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Like you said, these are very telling of your personality! Haha! You definitely need that gold medal for sass and sarcasm! :-)