Thursday, July 23, 2015

More snips and screenshots

It's been a few months since I wrote a post sharing all of the random snips I have on the computer and screenshots from my phone.  It was kind-of fun to do that post before so I thought I'd do another with all new content.

#1.
I read Golden Son, which is part two of the Red Rising trilogy, on my trip to Vermont.  This one quote in the book just struck me and I had to read it over and over and over.  I went online to see if anybody had paired it with a beautiful background and found this.
But I didn't like all of the extra stuff at the bottom, so I made my own inspirational art.

Check it! 
#2.
Spencer is having a Star Wars birthday party when he turns 8.  We're debating making this cake.

#3.
This is just plain funny.


#4.
I like the idea of this, but the feasibility is questionable.


#5.
My profession is rather multifaceted. 


#6.
For a long time I had 365 friends on facebook.  I liked it because it meant I had one friend for each day of the year and there was something nice about that. 

#7.
No.  Not at all.
#8.
I was genuinely interested in finding out which one of my friends was most attractive.  I feel like the results of this quiz cheated me.


#9.
This is just insulting.

#10.
Please maximize this image so you can actually read it.  There are so many of these that I was like, "YES!  THIS!"


#11.
I forget how many questions there were, but I got all of them correct.


#12.
The quiz was "Can we guess your level of education?"  The description is correct, but I have a master's degree, not a PhD.


#13.
My Aunt Karen was my true soulmate.

Until I took it again and then Maryellen was.


One more time, and on the 3rd try I matched with my husband.  Ha!


#14.  
My personality is orange.  The description is pretty darn accurate until the part about lower digestive issues.  I worry 23.5 hours a day, but my lower digestive tract is just fine.  I hope you can read it because I can't make the print any darker.  

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Do more of these posts!! This was amazing.

I really like that book challenge, minus the read a romance novel part. I just don't think I could get in to that.

Sherry said...

That Star Wars cake is both awesome and kind of creepy. Haha! Yeah, reading challenges are just impossible for me right now. I am lucky if I can read one book a month. Sigh. Well, your tendency to worry could lead to more digestive issues in your future. At least, I imagine what this is saying. Haha! Just start swallowing Tums or Pepcid everyday, and I am sure you will be fine. ;-)

And yay, I am finally all caught up...and yes, it is 1 a.m. here. :-)

Megan said...

Orange...sees just about right to me! The color that is as I didn't read the description since it's too small on my phone.

Jeannette said...

A couple of things:

1 - That cake is crazy, but I'm telling you as your friend not to do it. Those candy corns will drive you crazy. You know you'll get them all set and then one jerk in the middle will fall out and lie there mocking you.

2 - I'm glad I didn't comment on this post until after I had my appointment earlier this week and now I can say I wish I had one of those stickers in #3

3 - I had something else to say, but now I've forgotten... so I'm just going to say I love these posts too

Cat said...

Love, but now I want to check out the reading list, take a color quiz, and take those FB quizzes.