Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Holiday Tour: Halloween

Outside Entry Way



Living Room

True Story:
I bought this candy for the pumpkin carving party. It's gourment toffee flavored candy corn with chocolate covered candy corn. It's very sweet. After the party I forgot we had it (we don't spend a lot of time in the living room). Spencer comes up to me a few days ago and asked if he could have some candy. I told him we didn't have any. He said, "yes, we do." I asked where. He pointed to this candy dish. I told him that he could have a piece. He confessed that, "I just already did." How honest, yet simultaneously deceptive of him.
Inside Entry Way



Basset Hounds

Holiday decorations and Holiday dishes make me very, very happy (remember- I made up a song about holiday dishes, but only Michael is allowed to hear it. I just sang it to him for the 1st time this year. At Target. Next to the HOLIDAY DISHES).

Basset hounds dressed for the holidays make me want to cry with delight.




Dining Room


Megan just gave me this apothecary jar. I am giddy just thinking about all the holiday things I can put in there.

Kitchen/Family Room



Hallway Bathroom
This is Jack. We're not sure if Jack is short for Jackson or Jacqueline. My mom's friend Paula made him/her for Spencer.



Next on the 2010 Holiday Tour: Thanksgiving

I can't wait. I may or may not have plans to buy a turkey platter this year.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love love love the decorations! How do you have the time?

chelsea said...

You absolutely amaze me!

Karen said...

Okay, I love all your holiday decorations for all holidays but the sheer number of these leaves me speechless. Also, I really wonder where you have the space to store all this stuff.

k and j said...

dannng you are quite the holiday decorator! love it ALL.

Cat said...

I like it!