Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A house trimmed in turkeys

I may or may not have already taken down all of our Thanksgiving decorations and put up everything for Christmas.  Unless you come over today you'll never know. 

When I took these outside pictures I realized we had never taken down the "fall" Snoopy flag to replace it with the Thanksgiving Snoopy Flag. 

So I did it. 
I bought the rug for $2 after Halloween this year. It was one of the only fall things Kirkland's had left about three days into November.



The turkey windsock is probably 13 years old (at least).  He's looking pretty rough. 

The entry way table. 


On the hallway closet door. 

Dining room table


Left server in the dining room 

Right server

Turkey dishes

Hallway bathroom


Those are turkeys on the towels.





And guess what.  I still never took a picture of the fall centerpiece I made for the kitchen table.  2017 will be the year!

No comments: