Friday, May 4, 2012

This Week

This week was kind of boring.  Really, every week in this house has been pretty boring since Elliott's arrival, but this week felt more boring than others.  Elliott slept like a clown on Sunday night and then pooped all over me and the hallway on Monday.  I had a nervous breakdown right after that.  For favorite parts that night Michael said his favorite part of the day was when he got to leave the house and go to work.

But, I need to blog about something since I've gone 5 days without a new post.  There was some actual exciting stuff today, so I'll stick that in at the end.

Elliott praticed sitting in the high chair some more.

He also practiced being in the crib.  For 5 minutes.  Fully awake.
I did some artistic photography.

I took a picture of the back of Elliott's head so I can always remember what it looked like at this age.  I love his hair.
Elliott practiced standing. A lot.
He would stand all day long if we let him.
Spencer and I made bath paint.
And he had a blast in the tub.
I tried, again, to get a good picture of this trio.



We kicked the beagle out, again.
Elliott wore his first crab themed clothes.  There will be another post about this soon.
Ginger didn't know I was home when I was getting Elliott down for a nap and sat on the back of the chair waiting for her people to reappear.
She tried to sneak away when she saw me, but I'm faster than her.
Spencer came home from school incredibly proud of his really blue lips from the icee that Ms. Erin got him.
I had to do an extreme zoom to see these really blue lips.
Elliott got weighed at Spencer's doctor's appointment yesterday.  11 pounds 6 ounces.  His new name is Chubs.
Elliott broke his quarantine and joined us for Spencer's preschool picnic today.
We took separate cars and Elliott and I left after an hour.  We also tried to sit really far away from any kids.

This is how Spencer felt about his picnic.
Until we released him to play with his friends.

2 comments:

Megan said...

omg, that pouting picture of Spencer is priceless!

Cat said...

Well, at least you got some cute pics on your boring week.